Festival of the Turning Leaves
If you have never visited Thorntown, Indiana, you should visit us during the last full weekend in September.
On these three days, we welcome visitors from all over to enjoy a variety of activities, entertainers, craft and food vendors, a parade, a unique children's area, museum tours, and much, much more! View the Festival of the Turning Leaves flyer listing all of the events.
Need lodging while you're visiting the festival? Visit the Boone County CVB's Lodging page.
- Motorcycle Show - Motorcycle Show flyer now available
- Corn Hole Tourney - Corn Hole Tourney application form now available
- Parade - Parade application available
- Festival Flyer is now available
- Car Show - Car Show flyer available
- Street Fair and Food Court - Vendor application form available
- Hope on the Trail 5K-10K Run/Walk - Walk/Run registration form available